A solo episode on Victoria’s ongoing experiment with environment, lessons learned in Sedona, and how romantic deconditioning + dating on the roof feels.
- A shift in how I relate to human design, and seeking more ways to live out the knowledge
- Closing out my time in Sedona - reflections on what this chapter was all about
- Signs + the splenic hit on when it was time to leave
- Why Sedona feels like a valleys environment to me, how I got my shores fix
- Where to next? Tasting some places as an undefined G
- Detachment on the roof
- Deconditioning my relationship with masculine validation + my masculine cleanse
- Explanation from John Wineland
- The tension between the soulmate my 6th line personality naturally seeks vs my 2nd line feeling bold (with non-soul mates)
- 3rd-line-phase dating vs on the roof dating
- My Sedona recommendations
- HD Lab :: Understanding Your Purpose - Circuits, Incarnation Cross, and how your gifts fit into the collective. Starts on 6/14.
- Signup for the waitlist for the HD Coaching Certification
- Grab your free Guide to Avoiding Burnout with Human Design
- Stay in touch: Subscribe to the VJ email newsletter or follow on Instagram @victoriajane.hd